Hello! Hello. Welcome back lovelies…
Isn’t it amazing when you come across a product which works wonderfully and fits well within your budget? As much as I love splurging on high-end brands for make-up or skincare, I love when a drugstore brand gives similar results.
The products I’ve listed are value for money and have worked well for me. Affordable can have different meanings for everyone, so no offense.
Top 7 budget beauty and skincare products in India.
1. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
Maybelline is one of the best drugstore make-up brands. And they know their make-up game. Fit Me Foundation is great for normal to oily skin.
- Gives natural, almost full coverage
- Matte + Poreless finish
- Blends easily even with your fingers
- Comes in 14 shades
- Doesn’t become cakey or settle into fine lines
It has worked well for me, so can’t think of any cons. The shade I use is Natural Buff.
Price – 525/- for 30ml
2. Indulekha Bhringa Oil
This is an Ayurvedic hair oil which is best known for hair growth. I’ve been using it close to 6 months (on and off).
- It’s a heavy oil, so you just need a tiny amount
- It makes the hair texture soft and shiny
- Has considerably reduced my hair fall
- The selfie comb style bottle makes it perfect for the oil to go deep into your roots
- Doesn’t make your hair super long, so done have any false hopes
- Strong Ayurvedic smell
Price – 432/- for 100ml
3. Innisfree Sheet Masks
Sheet Masks have become a rage in the beauty world. This Korean invention is the new found favorite of many. Out of the many variants I’ve tried It’s Real Squeeze Mask – Strawberry and Green Tea.
- Hydrating and nourishing, give instant brightness and glow
- Budget friendly (if you pick them in some offers)
- Easy and convenient to use
- Quick fix when you don’t have time for elaborate masking routine
- Don’t work like traditional clay masks
- Cannot be used for exfoliating
- May not be suitable for acne prone skin
Korean women abide by ‘a sheet mask a day’ rule. You can give it a go for about a week to make deeply moisturize and nourish your skin.
Price – 100/- per sheet (20ml)
4. The Face Shop Hand Cream
If you want baby soft hands, then a hand cream is your new best friend. I am currently obsessing over hand creams. The variant that I have is Macadamia.
- Moisturizes and hydrates my hands well
- Gets absorbed quickly, no sticky residue
- Light lingering fragrance
- Tiny and compact, so easy to carry
Price – 300/- for 30ml
5. Himalaya Lip Care Lip Balms
You cannot have enough lip balms. If you’re looking for a new lip balm, then you should know that Himalaya lip balms are bomb dot com. I’ve tried 3 variants – Strawberry, Cocoa, Litchi.
- Moisturizes your lips well without making them sticky
- Delectable fragrance
- Stays on lips for a couple of hours
- Free from preservatives, petroleum jelly, mineral oil, and silicones
- Super affordable
- The bullet breaks at the bottom very easily
Price – 125/- or 140/- for 4.5g
6. Plum NaturStudio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal
I am a kajal person and use it almost on an everyday basis. After trying a few brands, I found my favorite – Plum.
- Totally smudge proof and waterproof
- Soft and creamy, glides easily
- Can be used as eyeliner
- Preservative-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, paraffin-free
- 100% Vegan and not tested on animals
- Comes in a pencil form, so you need to sharpen it
It is perfect for sensitive eyes. I use it on my waterline and it doesn’t smudge the entire day and doesn’t irritate my eyes.
Price – 495/- for 1.2g
7. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula
With winters approaching, we need an intense body lotion. Palmer’s is a brand that is well known for its effective skincare products. It heals skin and is dermatologist recommended.
- Rich and creamy, yet non sticky
- Great for dry and very dry skin
- Fast absorbing
- Enriched with pure cocoa butter and vitamin E
- Provides intense moisturization
- Paraben & Phthalate free
- Fragrance can be somewhat overpowering
- Packaging is inconvenient
Price -425/- for 250ml
Hope you find these recommendations helpful. Make use of the sale season and add some of these to your cart. Also share your favorite value for money products in the comments section below.
Bye. See you soon 🙂